Thursday, October 13

Four Strong Winds

Four Strong Winds, 我最喜欢的还是四兄弟的版本:

Four strong winds that blow lonely, seven seas that run high,
All those things that don't change, come what may.
四风吹,七海起。万物恒,永恒。

Well our good times are all gone, and I'm bound for moving on.
I'll look for you if I'm ever back this way.
我们的好日子已经结束了,我肯定要向前看。
真的要回来的话,我还会找你的。

I think I'll go out to Alberta, the weather's good there in the fall.
I got some friends that I can go to workin' for.
Still I wish you'd change your mind, if I asked you one more time
But we've been through that a hundred times or more.
我想,我会去阿尔伯塔省,那里秋天的天气还好。
那里有几个兄弟,我可以跟他们干活。
依然,我希望你能改变主意,如果我再问你一次,
但是我们已经讨论过无数次了。
[Chorus]

If I get there before the snow flies, and if things are looking good.
You could meet me if I sent you down the fare,
But by then it would be winter, nothing much for you to do.
And the winds sure can blow cold way up there.
要是我能在下雪前到那里,一切顺利的话,
会给你寄来路费,让你过来。
但到时候就已经冬天,没啥让你干的,
而且很冷。
  

Labels: