Thursday, November 18

Gmail Invitation

I have 5 gmail invitations left. Anyone wants to get one can send email to me:
BenInCampus AT gmail

Happy gooooogling!


btw: If you want to try wallop, you can also send email to me. I got it from Keso, and I found it's pretty cool. You can share music, picture, and blog. It's better than the Huminity. It will be more powerful if the MSN is integrated, which I think it will be.

But the wallop is NOT Mozilla-friendly. I can't upload my picture from Mozilla 1.4.2 / Redhat 9.
Also, this flash website used up my 100% CPU time, in Windows and in Redhat.



7 Comments:

At November 19, 2004 1:58 AM, Blogger Li-Zhao 李钊 said...

on linux, flash support is not as good as in IE. in firefox on my lab computer with debian, everything is cool and smooth. in my laptop in home with debian, text does not show at all.

its interface is supercool although it is not stronger the google's orkut so far.

anyway, if you still have more invitation, i'd like you can send me one.

PS: welcome to My Blog (li zhao)

 
At November 19, 2004 2:03 AM, Blogger Li-Zhao 李钊 said...

forgot, my email is lizhao.ok(at)gmail.com

 
At November 21, 2004 8:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder if you're asking for Gmail invitation or Wallop invitation, then I saw you're already using your gmail account, so I sent a Wallop invitation to you :)

 
At January 27, 2005 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
Do you have any invites left? I'd love to try Wallop!

my email address is acidophilus [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank you!

 
At January 28, 2005 4:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Invitation sent.

 
At August 08, 2005 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi i would like 2 have ainvitation 4 a gmail account iwill be very grateful 2 u if any one can provide me with it.
neufneuf1982@yahoo.fr

 
At October 21, 2005 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ben I'm interested of getting Gmail do you still have an invitation that you could send me. Thanks Dan Email: parkplace@sharpsav.com

 

<< Home