Wednesday, April 17

Being forgetful

Morning. In the kitchen. Two slices of bread were in the toaster, and a cup of milk was in the microwave.

I looked at the counter. There are a bag of bread, a bottle of peanut butter, a banana, a plate and a knife. Since I didn't have too many things to do while waiting for the toaster and microwave, I could clean the counter a little bit.

I already took out two slices of bread from the bag, so the bag of bread was not needed any more. I put the bag of bread to the cabinet.

Wait a minute. The bread should go to the fridge. The cabinet was where I got the bottle of peanut butter from. So I took out the bread, and put the peanut butter inside.

Now in the counter there are a bag of bread, a banana, a plate and a knife. Something is wrong.
... I should put that bag of bread into fridge... done.
... I would need the knife and plate for the toasted bread to apply peanut butter... Why did I put the bottle of peanut butter into cabinet already?

Labels: