The Ultimate Goals Program
This is the script of the last chapter of The Ultimate Goals Program audio book:
You now have learnt perhaps the most comprehensive strategies for setting and achieving goals that has ever recorded in a single program. By practicing these rules and principles, you can accomplish more in the coming months and years, and most people accomplished in a life time. The most important quality you can develop for life-long success is the habit of taking action on your plans, goals, ideas and insights. The more often you try, the sooner you will triumph. There is a direct relationship between the number of things you attempt, and your accomplishment in life.
Here are the 21 steps for setting and achieving goals, and for living a wonderful life.
- 1st, unlock your potential. Always remember that your true potential is unlimited. Whatever you've accomplished until now has only been a preparation for the amazing things you can accomplish in the future.
- 2nd, take charge of your life. You are completely responsible for everything you are today, for everything you think, say and do, and for everything you become from this moment forward. Refuse to make excuses or blame others. Instead, make progress toward your goals everyday.
- 3rd, create your own future. Imaging that you have no limitation of what you can do, be or have in the months and years ahead. Think about it, Plan your future as if you have all the resource you needed to create any life you desired.
- 4th, clarify your values. Your innermost values and convictions define you as a person. Take the time to think through what you really believe in and care about in each area of your life. Refuse to deviate from what you feel is right for you.
- 5th, determine your true goals. Decide for yourself what you really want to accomplish in every area of your life. Clarity is the central for happiness and high performance living.
- 6th, decide upon your major definitive purpose. You need a central purpose to build your life around. There must be a single goal that will help you to achieve other goals more than any other. Decide what that goal is for you and work on it all the time.
- 7th, analyze your believes. Your believes about your own abilities and about the world around you have more impact on you than any other factor. Make sure your believes are positive and consistent for achieving everything is possible for you.
- 8th, start the beginning. Do a careful analysis of your starting point before you set off to the achievement of your goal. Determine your exact situation today, and be both honest and realistic about what you want to accomplish in the future.
- 9th, measure your progress. Set clear benchmarks, measures for yourself on your road to the goals. Enable you to
- 10th, eliminate your road blocks. Success boils down to Fortunately, problem solving is a skill you can master with practice and thereby achieving your goals faster than you ever thought possible.
- 11th, become an expert in your field. You have within you right now the ability of being one of the very best of what you do, to join the top 10 percent in your field. Set this as a goal, work on it everyday and never stop working at it until you get there.
- 12th, get around the right people. Your choice of people with whom to live, work, social has more affect in your success than any other factor. Resolve today to socialize with only people you like, respect, and admire. Fly with the eagles if you want to be an eagle yourself.
- 13th, make a plan of action. An ordinary person with a well thought-out plan will run circles around a genius without one. Your ability to plan and organize in-advance will enable you to accomplish even the most complex and biggest goals.
- 14th, Manage your time will. Learn how to double or triple your productivity performance and output by practicing practical and proven time-management principles. Always set priorities before your begin. And then, concentrate on the most valuable use of your time.
- 15th, review your goals regularly. Take time everyday, every week, month to review and reevaluate your goals and objectives. Make sure that you are still on track, and you are still working toward things that's important for you. Be prepared to modify your goals and plans with new information.
- 16th, visualize your goals continually. Direct a movie of your mind. Your imagination is the preview of your life coming attraction. Repeatedly see your goals as if they already exist. Your clear and exciting mental images activate all your mental power and attract your goals into your life.
- 17th, activate your super conscious mind. You have within you and around you an incredible power that will bring you everything and anything you want or need. Take the time regularly to tap into this amazing source of ideas and insights for goal attainment.
- 18th, remain flexible at all time. Be clear about your goal, but be flexible about the process of achieving it. Be constantly open and aware to new, better, faster, cheaper ways to achieve the same result. And, if something is not working, be willing to try a different approach.
- 19th, unlock your inborn creativity. You have more creative ability to solve problems and come up with new and better ways for goal attainment than you have ever used. You are a potential genius. You can tap into your intelligence to overcome any obstacle and achieve any goal you set for yourself.
- 20th, do something everyday. Use the momentum principle of success by getting started toward your goal and then doing something everyday to moves youself closer to what you want to accomplish. Action-orientation is the central to your success.
- 21th, persist until you success. In a final analysis, your ability of persist longer than anyone else is the one quality that will guarantee great success in life. Persistence is self-discipline and action, and is the true measure of your belief in yourself. Resolving in advance that you will never give up.
Well here they are, the 21 most important principles of goal setting and goal achieving ever discovered. Your regular review and practice of these principles will enable you to live a extraordinary living. Nothing can stop you now. Good luck, and thanks for listening.