Friday, October 10

Real spam 欺诈信

居然在邮箱看到3封欺诈垃圾信,都是英文,声称从中国发出的:

From: Liu xxx (liuxxxxx@hotmail.com)
Sent: October 6, 2008 3:00:47 AM

GOOD DAY,

I AM MR. LIU YAN WHO IS CURRENTLY WORKING WITH BANK OF CHINA IN HONG KONG.

I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU IF YOU MAY BE INTERESTED BUT I WANT TO
ASK YOUR PERMISSION BEFORE I SEND THE FULL DETAILS.

Should you be interested please send me a mail to my private

Email: liuxxxxx@hotmail.com

Reagrds,
Liu xxx

很直接。

From: chen liang (chenxxxxx@fudan.edu.cn)
Sent: October 8, 2008 5:15:35 PM
Reply-to: fedexnigeria.ngxxxx@live.com (Why Nigeria? Forgot to modify it?)
To:


Greetings!!!

I have been waiting for you since to contact me
for your Confirm able Bank Draft of$800.000.00
United States Dollars, but I did not hear from
you since that time.Then I went and deposited
the Draft with FEDEX COURIER SERVICE, West
Africa, I traveled out of the country for three
Month Course and I will not come back till end
of January 2009.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You should also let me know through email
as soon as you receive your
Draft.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.chen xxxxx

很长,中间还教你如何收钱、寄钱。


From: Dr David Fung (james.shearer@verizon.net) (Is this her real email address?)
Sent: October 8, 2008 7:00:30 AM
Reply-to: drdkmfungxx@live.cn
To:

Dear friend,
I am Dr. David Fung, I've in my bank deal worth $18.5m to transact with you.

Reply me on drdkmfungxx@live.cn for details.

Dr. Fung.


比起这些spam,Minyu就是小巫见大巫啦!

另外还有一封法国人在非洲,马上要死了,不想把钱(24Million Dollars (twenty four Million United State Dollars),为什么是美国钱?不是法国法郎?)给身边的非基督徒亲戚,所以希望我转交给我信任的教堂,传播word of God。同时很周到地给我保留了一些酬劳:
I have set aside 30% for you and for your time and 10% for any expenses if there is any then remaining balance for the word of God.

真是让人感激涕零啊。因为跟中国无关,所以就不转载了。

4 Comments:

At October 10, 2008 7:33 PM, Blogger Minyu said...

甘拜下风。我基本只会use up你所有本来有用的脑容量(either to read the spam, or control yourself against the instinctive curiosity to read it)第一封除了想拿你的email外暂时没有恶意吧?

P.S. 法国现在是用欧罗,如果还是pre-Euro时期,可能现在的financial meltdown各国各自处理还容易控制一点,不过欧罗区现在有统一货币,但没有统一中央政府去控制fiscal policies

P.P.S. 你的那个IP追踪的东西非常SCARY! SCARY!! SCARY!!!

 
At October 10, 2008 7:41 PM, Blogger Minyu said...

It's weird. It seems I got ignored successfully when I watch it in real time. But your page still have me there. Maybe I need some new visit to purge the records?

SCARY!!!

 
At October 10, 2008 7:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

There are thousands of visitors in the list, so you are still anonymous :)

You can "Ignore my browser". Or do you suggest me to take it down? I like it...

 
At October 10, 2008 8:05 PM, Blogger Minyu said...

I did that, that's the reason I can't see myself in the "real time" but can still saw it in the list of your blog...

No, you do whatever you want. I say whatever I want:

SCARY SCARY SCARY BEN THE TERORRIST

 

<< Home