Wednesday, April 26

When I have two things to do

When I have two things to do:

If they are both unimportant, I will not do anything until they become important, or it's too late.

If one is more important thant another one, I will do the less important one first, it can make me feel better before I do the important one. Of course I will be late to do the next one. Doing the less important one will be the first case.

If they are equally important, I will not do any of them, because I am too nervous to decide which to do first. I will go find something less stressful to do when waiting to decide between these two important things.

1 Comments:

At April 26, 2006 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,
Thanks for your visit. I have write you for you could come back to read later. Have a nice day.

 

<< Home